Sales Tax Report

Forum Forums SI5 Reporting Sales Tax Report

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  MO_AVID 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Daniel P. Diehm
    Participant

Hello All,

I would like to create a Sales Tax report with the following parameters:

Column #1 for individual Line item view. By “individual” I mean if I have five identical speakers, I want five line items (not a quantity number 5 in front of a single line item). I also want all accessories to have their own line item.

Column #2 showing item unit retail (not the sell+tax+labor).

Column #3 for the sales tax $ amount for that item (in my State the rate is 6%)

Column #4 showing the extended price (column #2 times column #3)

A column total for columns #2, #3, & #4 at the bottom of the report. (I know how to do all of this in Excel, but I want to be able to generate a DTools report).

We are going to an “installed price” model and I need to be able to break out the sales tax for my accounting department.

Questions #1 Is there a report for this already?

Questions #2 If not, which report would I be best off modifying?

Questions #3 How do I set up something to multiply by something else?

Thanks in advance!

Daniel P. Diehm
    Participant

Nevermind – I figured it out. I used an existing report and modified the heck out of it. B)

MO_AVID
    Participant

Hi Daniel,

By chance, were you able to resolve the “quantities not grouping” and moving to individuals lines? If so, you would be a life saver if you could please share what report allowed this, any code, suggestions, etc… Know a long shot with the original date this was posted, but hopeful! Thanks in advance!!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.