Editing Payment Summary

Forum Forums SI5 General Editing Payment Summary

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Seth Enos 5 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Jeremy McGouirk
    Participant

Hey all,

I was curious if anyone has tried to edit the payment summary report to include a processing fee. Problem is I can’t figure out how to edit the subreport so that it binds a percentage of the pre-tax total and shows a second grand total price.

Basically I’d like to have a regular, unadulterated Grand Total Price, then another Grand Total Price with Fee underneath showing like a 3 or 4% mark up. Any help is welcome. Thanks again!

Seth Enos

Attached is a report that I believe does what you are asking. This report has a sub-report named “_Project Summary Detail with 4 Percent Value” where all the changes made took place. The script that was added is below (variable names intentionally long so it is clear what each one is doing):

Sub ReportFooter1_BeforePrint

Dim PreTaxTotal As Double = ctype(ReportUtilities.ReturnTextBoxValue(rpt,”ReportFooter1″,”txtInstallationPrice”), Double)
    Dim ProcessingFee As Double = (PreTaxTotal *.04)
    Dim ProjectTotal As Double = ctype(ReportUtilities.ReturnTextBoxValue(rpt,”ReportFooter1″,”txtProjectTotal”), Double)
    Dim ProjectTotalPlusProcessingFee As Double = (ProjectTotal + ProcessingFee)

ReportUtilities.SetTextBoxValue(rpt,”ReportFooter1″,”txtProjectTotalPlusProcessingFee”, ProjectTotalPlusProcessingFee)

End Sub

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.