Delete Custom Reports and Report Groups

Forum Forums D-Tools General Forum General Discussion Delete Custom Reports and Report Groups

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Nick-PAVS 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Chris Clemmons
    Participant

Is it possible to delete customized published reports and report groups from the server? We have created a handful of custom proposal reports that we use exclusively now, but we have several customized reports and report groups that are no longer necessary and I want to get rid of them entirely so that there is no confusion. I have deleted the custom reports in Report Explorer and I have deleted the unnecessary report groupings, but when I restart d-Tools, it prompts me to download the reports again. It wouldn’t surprise me a bit to find out I’m just missing one simple step in the process.

Aaron Reeves
    Participant

+1

Nick-PAVS
    Participant

Hi,

You can delete reports from the server by going to Start –> Reports –> Manage Reports –> Import –> Server

Now you can see all of the reports on the server and you can choose to delete the ones that are no longer required at the top of the window.

This will delete them from the server but any downloaded reports will stay on your PC which is annoying. If you have multiple users you may want to clean up the server, then delete all your local reports and restart D-Tools to download the relevant ones from the server.

Hope this gets you out of trouble!

Nick

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.