Currencies

Forum Forums SI 2018 General Currencies

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  mark.sumido 2 hours ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

mark.sumido
    Participant

Hello,

I am not sure how Currencies work in the new SI 2018 R1 version. Is this only for presentation purpose or we can leverage the feature from financial perspective?

User guide shows how to set it up but it doesn’t really give further details about it.

would really appreciate a direction regarding currencies feature of D-tools

jdanderson
    Participant

Did you watch the webinar? I know there was a section and they went over the currencies. I don’t know if the info there will help you or not, but figured I’d throw it out there.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANdmseyCSKM
    Thanks
    Jason

Kevin Frye

If I need to sell a job in a currency other than my normal currency, this feature works well for that. IT allows me to apply a conversion rate between my default currency and the currency for the project I am selling.

mark.sumido
    Participant

Hello,

Yes I watched the seminar but it only discuss the overview of it (not the details). I am just wondering how will it work from the purchasing side.. for example, if our vendor sell items at USD currency, how are we going to convert it to our local currency?

It only shows the selling side of it, but the purchasing side is really vague.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.