Creating a legend

Forum Forums Visio Shapes Creating a legend

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Seth Enos 3 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Dana Day
    Participant

I’m fairly new to D-tools and am wondering if it is possible to create a legend on a Visio diagram that will break out all the different products. I’m figuring if I use a different shape for each product Visio will use the shape counter but since each shape is designated to a product with the integration this shouldn’t be necessary.

Thanks,
    Dana

Adam Stone
    Participant

Hi,

Not sure I understand. Do you want to create a shape that looks like a product but does not count as a D-Tools product in the project?

Dana Day
    Participant

Visio has a legend shape that will count the symbols used on the diagram and populate each to be within the legend. What I’m wondering is if it was possible to have this legend populate with the D-tools products that those symbols represent?

Adam Stone
    Participant

I am not familiar with the Visio Legend shape you mention. What is the stencil and shape name? Let me know and I will check it out and get back to you. BTW, each of our floor plan stencil sets has a legend shape that documents all of the symbols by category.

Thanks,

Adam

Seth Enos

As Adam said, each of our Plan-style stencils have a legend shape, and the legend shapes can be customized. Click here for details.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.