Complete Makeover of Change Order Process

Forum Forums D-Tools General Forum Suggestions & Feature Requests Complete Makeover of Change Order Process

This topic contains 20 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Naresh 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Naresh

Hi,

Thanks for sharing this.
    We are considering these ideas for our next release SI 2018 due next year.

Regards,

Naresh

jimmy Wright
    Participant

BUMP???

Michael Nystrand

I agree. The existing change order method is futile. Especially when implementing with quick books. We pretty much have to manually do the process. Once you get into revisions running reports is pretty much worthless and a time suck. I’ve tried multiple different ways to simplify the process to make it work…..I though it was just me, but obviously not.

Mark Pinder

I agree, we have a work-around that we use and basically have to track it manually.

jimmy Wright
    Participant

At this point, Dtools is just estimating software. Once it moves past this point, manual processes have to come into play. Hopefully Dtools will listen to the users and build a full featured design, estimation, and project management software system. It’s hands down the best AV estimating software out there, but it fails completely outside those bounds.

Naresh

Hi All,

SI 2018 finally has an improved change order process.
    http://support.d-tools.com/001_SI_2018_Documentation/User_Guide/04_Projects/01_Project_Explorer/07_Change_Orders

Naresh
    D-Tools Inc.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.