Follow the next steps to swap your Company Logo. It is recommended to have your Company Logo in .dwg format.
1) Browse for the following location: C:\ProgramData\D-Tools\SIX\Templates and open (in this case) the Elevation.dwg file.
2) Once AutoCAD is open, go to the insert tab and select the Block Editor tool.
3) From the dialog box select the block Logo (D-Tools Logo) and then press OK.
4) From the main menu go to the View tab and under the Palettes group select DesignCenter icon or use the Ctrl 2 keys to show and hide the DesignCenter window.
5) Now in the DesignCenter search for your company Logo.dwg file and select BLOCKS.
6) Then from the right side of the DesignCenter, drag and drop your company logo into the Block Editor where the D-Tools Logo is located.
Note: Make sure your logo is about the same size as the D-Tools default Logo and center it next to the D-Tools Logo.
7) The Swap – Then erase the D-Tools Logo and move your company logo were the D-Tools Logo used to be. If a frame exists around your company logo remove it.
8) Now Save your company logo and close the Block editor. Switch to any of the Paper space tabs and now you can see your Company Logo.
9) Then Save the Elevation.dwg file and Close it.
Repeat all the steps above on each SI Template: Elevation.dwg, Line.dwg, Plan.dwg and Schematic.dwg