Arrange Systems & Locations

Forum Forums D-Tools General Forum New & Trial Users Arrange Systems & Locations

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Theboardrider 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Theboardrider
    Participant

Hello,

How can I arrange my report systems? I’ve got the items in the order they need to be, but I can’t make it not give me “Optional Items,” as the very first system shown. Not how I want it to show….

Seth Enos

I assume that you have a System named “Optional” where you have assigned your items that are optional. To re-arrange your Systems (or Locations) within a Project, use the Move Up/Down arrows when editing either list.

Theboardrider
    Participant

Thank you for the quick help.

I have used the arrange filter and have all the items ordered as I want them. It isn’t helping though…the system is still overriding the arranged order, and putting items at the top that are in the optional category, despite them being at the very bottom of the list of items.

FYI, when I refer to “optional,” that is a created system, not the optional boxes checked in an item’s details.

So I needed to figure out why the systems are superseding the arrangement of the items. Or figure out how to arrange the systems.

Seth Enos

Odd. Please open a support ticket so a tech can investigate: https://d-tools.com/open-a-support-ticket/

Theboardrider
    Participant

Thank you…I have done so.

When or how will it be addressed, specifically as it pertains to my current situation? Will someone email me and let me know hot to fix it?

Thanks again for all your help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.