Add Component ID to Quote

Forum Forums SI 2016 Genreal Add Component ID to Quote

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Daniel P. Diehm 2 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

sbpaxton77
    Participant

When I quote out large camera projects I would like to have the ability to give my customers a reference of the camera from the drawing to the quote.  When submitting quotes I always include a drawing of where the cameras will be located. However on large installs with 30+ cameras creating a separate location for each camera gets very time consuming and enlarges the quote drastically. Does anyone know if it is possible to have the component ID show up in a quote.  I imagine i could do this with custom fields but really prefer not to add another layer to the proposal process.

It would be really nice if D-Tools added a check box in the product somewhere that would show the component ID for that particular item on quotes.

dan
    Participant

I’ve been looking into this and have not found a decent solution as of yet. Any luck since you last asked the question?

Daniel P. Diehm
    Participant

I believe you can modify one of the existing DTools reports to have that show up.  I have added the component ID on our custom reports before.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.