Access to new zones

Forum Forums SI5 General Access to new zones

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  sarah 3 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Rob Curtis
    Participant

Under Setup I’ve created a few new zones, but the zone listing within a current project doesn’t give me access to the same list (especially the new ones) of choices I have configured under Setup. Is there something I can do to “refresh” to make the new zones available for use in this existing project?

Naresh

Hi,

In your Project System dialog click “Add” to add items from your project settings (default) to the current project.

[attachment=271]ProjectSystems.JPG[/attachment]

Naresh

John
    Participant

I am not sure if there’s a way to refresh the zones in SI5, but I have always just inserted a previous project for any new project I start. That way I’ve got all of my zones that I have always used and I can go in and add/delete any that I don’t need for the current project.

sarah
    Participant

Timepieces such as this definitely are far more than the sum of their parts from a description in the design. hublot replica watches That is the stuff that helps define complete genres and sets the tone for other watch producing regions. Konstantin Chaykin, as of now, is the only high-end watchmaker in Russia. Their watches are 100% created in Russia, along with the manufacture is in Moscow breitling replika . I had the pleasure of visiting their manufacture in 2014 and seeing hands-on how they make watches, pursue distinctive designs, and make a high-end item in a distinctive region of your planet. fake cartier watches Amongst Russian watch lovers Konstantin Chaykin is controversial – oddly enough. His workshop is in all probability a lot more well-known outdoors of Russia than within it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.